Advanced Fiberform's Services
The general development process is:
Design, Engineering and Development
- Innovative engineering solutions in a diverse range of products
- Latest CAD/CAM software (ProE Creo) for surface / solid modeling as well as for the creation of NC codes for CnC manufacturing.
- Access to 3d scanning
- Access to Patran / Nastran for F.E.A.
- Awea CnC 3 axis milling for tool/ plug machining and part trimming
- Access to selective laser sintering / 3d printing for prototypes
- Autoclave mouldings
- Press clave mouldings
- Vacuum bag / oven mouldings
- Frame mouldings
- Programmable 3 axis trimming
- Up to date spray facility
A large variety of options is possible the choice depends on the following:
- Number of cycles required
- Type of process to be used Autoclave / oven / press moulding
- The curing temperature of the matrix
- The type of prepreg (different coefficient of expansion)
- Budget and time
- A facility that can handle 3000+ mouldings / week (5 days a week 24 hours per day)
- Experience toolmakers / laminators / artisans with years of experience in the aerospace / rail industry.